Who we are
We are One Logic (www.onelogic.fr) a fast growing, innovative, young, dynamic and ambitious start up.
With offices in Paris and Targu-Mures our customers are Banks, Governmental Institutions, Start-ups, companies from France, Germany, Romania. For seven years we have gained significant experience in software development.
The opportunity & job description
Actually, we want to reinvent and build everyday objects using high tech and wireless communication (RF, LF, Bluetooth, NFC)!
If you love to help a product grow from the first hand prototype to a bestseller, come check us out.
The ideal hardware engineer will be creative, resourceful and truly innovative at engineering hardware solutions.
We are looking for a person with passion for electronics & hardware, curious and eager to learn something new every day.
Any experience with embedded prototyping such as Arduino, Raspberry Pi, etc will be a plus.
This is literally an exciting hands-on opportunity to reinvent everyday objects using high tech.
Our best match has knowledge of: IoT architecture and systems, remote devices, electronics, wireless communications (NFC, Bluetooth, Wifi).
· Identifying requirements and producing specifications
· Building hardware prototypes, and systems suitable for testing
· Integrating and mounting small electronic components for various prototypes
· Staying current with the cutting edge in IoT related technologies.
· Being proactive at recognizing problems to troubleshoot and resolve effectively
· Writing (or help writing) embedded software to control devices and interface with web services
· Sharing hardware expertise throughout the organization and may provide support for software developers.
Job Type: Full-time
What we offer
A new challenge, an environment where you can grow and also:
· an attractive remuneration and bonus
· interesting projects
· a good atmosphere in the office and we have fun team-buildings
Are you interested? Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org apply now